SAVE THE DATE!
The European University Alliance EPICUR will open on December 1, 2021 the registration for its new course offer for the 2nd semester 2021/2022. If you are passionate about languages or interested in interdisciplinary and transversal courses, register soon for the courses offered by the 8 member universities of EPICUR.
Discover our inter-university campus now!
Course offer : check here
What courses are available?
- Language Training for Mobility courses: French (foreign language), Polish and Modern Greek are now à la carte! These courses are open to all but specially design to encourage future mobility in one of the universities of the EPICUR alliance. They allow you to discover new languages or to deepen your knowledge.
- Courses in Liberal Arts and Sciences* which open up complementary disciplinary fields related to the themes of European identities and sustainable development.
* Liberal Arts and Science is a program of interdisciplinary and cross-disciplinary courses that address current issues (e.g., European identities, sustainable development) through courses in different disciplines (law, geography, science, etc.)
What are the benefits?
- it’s flexible: choose one or more courses « à la carte » in one European partner university for your next semester.
- it’s international: follow the courses in English, meet with students from European partner universities and add an international touch to your CV
- it’s validated with ECTS: contact your International Relations Office** to confirm that the selected courses will be included in your academic record
- it’s simple: register online on the EPICUR Campus in December 2021 to take distance learning courses at an international university.
- it’s innovative: this flexible mobility is not limited in time! You will benefit from this international course offer throughout your university curriculum
- it's different: you are studying philosophy or chemistry and are curious about how other languages or subjects are discussed in other disciplines and European countries? Have a look at the course catalogues and select your course(s)!
**Depends on the structure of your university.
To apply, here is the checklist:
- You must be registered at AMU
- You must have obtained at least 60 ECTS [+ criteria according to the courses].
- You select one or more courses that interest you
- You prepare an application file to be submitted within the deadline, including: school certificate, transcripts, language certificate + cover letter***.
Log in to the EPICUR Interuniversity Campus with your local login and password to choose the courses and send your application.
** The letter of motivation must be in English and reflect: your motivation explaining how the chosen course fits into your academic, professional and personal project.
Registration will be open from December 1 to 15!
Do you need more information?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org