Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University
Faculty of History
Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University
Mykola GogolNizhyn State University
Bohdan Khmelnytsky Cherkasy National University
State Archive of Cherkasy region
NGO "Scientific and Educational Historical Society (Kyiv)”
Ukrainian representative office of the Canadian non-governmental organization "Ukrainian–Jewish Encounter"
We invite you to take part in
All-Ukrainian scientific conference with international participation
"Socio-economic and political development
of Eastern Europe between 16th and 21st centuries"
The conference will be held on May 11, 2023, online on the Google Meet platform at Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University.
Historiography and sources of the history of Eastern European countries.
Social and political transformations in the countries of Eastern Europe.
Topical issues of economic and socio-cultural development of the Eastern European region.
Personalization of the history of Eastern European countries.
Form of participation: distant.
Conference working languages: Ukrainian, Polish, English.
To participate in the conference, please send an e-mail to the organizing committee by April 11, 2023 (email@example.com). Include the following files in it:
- Application of a participant (file name "Surname_First name");
- Abstracts of the report (up to 4 pages, file name "Abstracts_First name");
- Scanned electronic copy of the registration fee payment receipt. The registration fee is paid by all participants of the conference ₴60.
The collection of abstracts in electronic form will be sent to the e-mail of the authors. In addition, the conference materials will be posted in the electronic institutional repository of Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University:
Code of National State Registry of Ukrainian Enterprises and Organizations 02125639,
Account number UA40 820172 0313 26100 120 100 4420,
BIC 820172 (bank identification code) State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv.
Payment for the organization of the conference «Socio-economic and political development of Eastern Europe between 16th and 21st centuries»,
– A manuscript is submitted in electronic form.
– Font (Times New Roman, size 14, line spacing 1.5, paragraph indentation - 1 cm, margins 3.5 cm on the left, 1 cm on the right, 2 cm at the top and bottom.
– The initials and surname of the author and the name of the higher education institution are printed in the upper right corner.
– The title of the abstract or article is printed at 2 intervals in capital letters, the text should be provided after the title at 1 interval.
– References in the text are given in square brackets: the first figure indicates the number of the source in the list of references, and after the comma, the page number of the cited source is given (for example [2, p. 36]).
– The list of references is provided at the end of the text in the order of references in the manuscript.
The best papers will be recommended for publication in the form of an article in the scientific journal "UMAN STAROVYNA". The requirements for publication can be found here: http://journals.uran.ua/index.php/2519-2035/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
Address of the organizing committee:
Uman, 28 Sadova str,
Faculty of History,
Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University,Е-mail:
Tel.: +38 095 173 22 64 (Larysa Fytsyk)